Jump start your stalled projects. When Bad Things Happen to Good Quilters is a guide to help you resolve your quilting problems and bring your project back to life. In addition, this must-have book includes 4 new projects:
- Miter Touch Quilt – preprinted panel with several mitered borders
- Panel Panache – paneled quilt with fun and unusual designs
- Sweet Tweet Table Runner – quilted table runner with bird details and wonderful hexagonal piecing
- T-Shirt Quilt – turn your favorite T-shirt into a quilt
UFO's (Un Finished Objects). We all start our quilting projects with the best intentions, but a difficult technique, mismatched fabrics, or a mistake in the pattern can bring the project to a screeching halt. Joan Ford’s can-do advice and practical problem solving approach is exactly the help needed to get your projects back on track. You’ll turn to this guide again and again because it is...
- A comprehensive, emergency quilting instruction guide.
- Perfect for first-time quilters, skilled quilters, and anyone who needs help when a quilting project has stalled.
Rev up your projects with funny, can-do, practical problem-solving. Popular instructor Joan Ford offers helpful, clear instruction and all the guidance quilters need to kick their projects into gear.
- Novices are led through the quilting process
- Experienced quilters learn to resolve complicated setbacks
- Expert troubleshooting advice is clearly laid out
- Basic quilting knowledge– required materials, sewing blocks, and caring for your quilt – plus 4 new projects to fire up your creativity
- 10 colorful photographs and 120 illustrations offer a visual guide
ScrapTherapy®. Is a nationwide sensation. These wildly popular innovative, step-by-step quilt class and pattern series have grown with the success of Ford's first two books.
Quilt designer Joan Ford is the owner of Hummingbird Highway in Syracuse, New York. As founder of the ScrapTherapy program, she lectures and teaches cutting workshops and quilt classes at guilds and quilt shops around the country. Joan has authored three books, all with Taunton: ScrapTherapy Cut the Scraps, ScrapTherapy Scraps Plus One, and When Bad Things Happen to Good Quilters.