Cherished by those who have it, sought after by those who don’t
Kitchen Gardener continues to be one of our most popular and requested magazine series. With all back issues sold out, this new DVD is the surest and easiest way to own this timeless resource
Good news for gardeners who cook...and cooks who garden
The Kitchen Gardener Collection is a dream come true for so many of you trying to assemble a complete collection. You no longer have to try to find an issue here and there because now every issue in the collection – from the inaugural edition to Kitchen Gardener #33 – is available on one easy-to-search disc.
Ahead of its time – unmatched for timeless information
For those unfamiliar with Kitchen Gardener, its popularity and staying power is firmly rooted in the excellence and reliability of the advice it offers. No one has done it better, then or now. It was ahead of its time in anticipating today’s explosion of interest of growing your own and eating fresh, locally grown food.
From seeds to staking to saucepan, Kitchen Gardener covers it all.
Whether you’re a rank beginner or a seasoned veteran, here’s trusted advice on every aspect of gardening you can count on. And that’s why so many gardeners continue to consult their print copies where they find:
- Expert information on culture & care
- Planting techniques and timely tips
- Delicious recipes for savoring the harvest
- PLUS inspiring designs for gorgeous gardens
Every photo-rich issue inspires and instructs.
The Kitchen Gardener Collection is your partner in designing and planting the garden you’ve always wanted: a backyard orchard, mixed border of ornamentals and edibles, an exquisitely designed French herb garden, or just the most productive kitchen garden ever. Tap into the accumulated wisdom and seasoned expertise of hands-on gardening pros with all this and more:
- 300+ in-depth and beautifully illustrated articles
- 650 no-fail recipes for savoring the harvest
- 350 tips from respected experts
- Step-by-step techniques and instruction
- Plus garden design, plans, projects & more
Enjoy the extra benefits of digital format.
You start off by immediately enjoying all 33 issues all together – at your fingertips in one handy place. Plus you can also:
- Search for specifics quickly and easily
- Browse more general topics for fun and inspiration.
- Print out garden or project plans to work from on site
And, of course, you can go back to easily review any article or find a technique.