Transform the beloved bandana into 16 beautiful projects. Whether it’s the classic red or a trendier color such as purple or black, bandanas make a statement as a wardrobe accent, costume accessory, or even an adorable “neck tie” for Fido. Well, now you can take this iconic cloth beyond the typical application with Take a Bandana, a do-it-yourself book that features 16 beautiful surprise projects for your home and garden.
The projects fall into four main sections:
- Outside entertaining: flag, bunting, picnic cloth, wreath
- In the workroom: pincushions, knitting bag, knitting-needle purse, sewing-needle book
- In the bedroom: padded coat hangers, pajama case, quilt, shoe bags
- Out and about: credit-card wallet, shopping basket tidy, camera strap, notebook covers
- PLUS there are 270 color photographs throughout as well as clear step-by-step instructions to complete all 16 projects in no time
No sewing experience required—not a stitch! This attractive new title in the Take a... series presents 16 original, easy-to-make projects that “upcycle” the timeless bandana into striking and practical makes. The bright colors and patterns, along with the imaginative projects, net fun and functional items you’ll love.
"This book dedicated to using bandanas in DIY projects is really cool!"—Roomers
Jemima Schlee is a prolific writer and contributor to craft magazines, including Country Homes & Interiors. She has a BA (Hons) from Bath University in Visual Communication. Jemima worked as a graphic designer and was Art Director for Laura Ashley Ltd (Interiors and Fashion worldwide). She then trained as a teacher and moved to Brighton on the south coast of England, where she now teaches deaf teenagers. She has also written the very successful Take a....series of craft books for GMC. Titles include Fat Quarter: Christmas and the "Take a...' series. For more information visit: www.jemimaschlee.co.uk.